2002 Girls (U17 T1)
The 2002 girls are a team of committed and motivated athletes who pride themselves on their commitment to hard work, dedication and a strong team bond.
The team benefits from the dedication of our families and coaching staff who guide and support each of the girls in their personal development and growth.
Our focus is to continually provide each player with the opportunity to challenge their technical and tactical skill set supported through strength and fitness training.
The 2002 Girls will participate in various tournaments inside and outside Canada to prepare them for the next level of competition and post secondary opportunities.
- One player made the ASA winter training program, Alberta North (Indoor 2015/2016)
- Flag bearers for the FIFA World Cup on Aug 5, 2015
- Received bronze in PowerPlay Cup Tournament (Outdoor 2015)
- Two players made the ASA winter training program, Alberta North (Indoor 2014/2015)
- Received bronze at the 2014 Futsal Provincials (Indoor 2014)
- Gold in the Summer Heat Kelowna Tournament (Outdoor 2014)